Passport Toyota Dealer Visit
What to Expect at the Passport Toyota Dealership
If you've never been to our Passport Toyota Dealership and you're not sure what to expect, or you're just looking for tips on speeding up the process, you've come to the right place.
- Step 1. Select your Toyota Vehicle and ask about the Passport Toyota and TFS Financing and Lease Programs - they're designed to help you get into a Toyota even if you have limited or no credit history. Ask Passport Toyota about Retail and Lease plans, as well as the College Graduate program, iFinance, Used Vehicles and more.
- Step 2. Check out Passport Toyota and TFS Vehicle Service Agreements and Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP). One of them may work for you and your Toyota. Ask Passport Toyota for the details.
- Step 3. Fill out and submit our "Applying for Credit Has Never Been Easier" - Online Credit Application - get that piece of business taken care of before you get to the Passport Toyota Dealership. Passport Toyota can help you determine what your Toyota payments will cost. (including Tax, license, and title)
Remember, you can visit the Passport Toyota Dealership at any time and talk to the Toyota Advisor about your finance and lease options. They are here to help you.
Once you're at the Passport Toyota Dealership, here's what to expect:
- A Wide Selection of New Toyotas and Used Toyotas, including your dream car!
- Once you've decided on your Toyota, tell the Toyota Advisor. The Toyota Advisor will help you determine color, trim, any accessories, and your finance or lease options, depending on which way you want to go. NOTE: Getting your Toyota is a big deal and some time should be spent on this experience - expect to spend anywhere from two hours or more at the Passport Toyota Dealership, depending on what you want on and for your Toyota. It's worth it, isn't it?
- The Passport Toyota Financial Services Office - this is where you and Passport Toyota make the dream happen. If your extension of credit is approved and you agree with the dealer on final terms and conditions, you Finance or Lease your Toyota. Congratulations!
- Remember the Vehicle Service Agreements and Guaranteed Auto Protection! Now's the time to ask Passport Toyota about them.
- After all paperwork is complete and you've signed on the line, you're given the keys to your Toyota.