In appreciation of all you do, Toyota is offering a special $500 rebate to eligible personnel.*
How to Qualify
You must meet all of these conditions:
- Eligible customers must be an inactive reserve or in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserves (i.e., Ready Reserve) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard
- Verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service is required at time of purchase in the form of one of the following documentation:
2. Military Identification Card
- Retired Military Personnel are not eligible for the rebate
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments
- Upon credit approval through Passport Toyota and Toyota Financial Services
Ask Passport Toyota about the Military Rebate Program.
Financing instead? Explore the Military Rebate Finance Program.
* Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on lease contracts, first toward the amounts due at lease signing or delivery, with any remainder to the capitalized cost reduction. One rebate per lease transaction. Not compatible with Toyota College Rebate Program. Lease contract must be dated by January 3, 2012. Toyota Military Rebate Program is available on approved credit to qualified customers leasing new untitled Toyota models through Passport Toyota and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states and is subject to change or termination at any time.
Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.